Make the trip to our beautiful little town, located in the Central West of New South Wales with a population of 530.
While you are enjoying one of events...
- Stop in to Cafe 51, Tapas on 51, the Central Hotel, Eugowra Newsagency & Supermarket, Eugowra Bowling Club or the Gentle Cow Cafe.
- Visit Escort Rock, a few kms east of Eugowra. Take a walk around the historic robbery site
- Enjoy the Murals painted on many local buildings
- Visit Eugowra History Museum
- Visit Nangar National Park for great bushwalking, wildlife and camping
- Fantastic camping facilities at the Eugowra Show Grounds
Eugowra is an RV friendly town with a dump point located on Myall St